Why Car Tint?
Improving comfort, protecting car interiors and the people who occupy them is a hallmark of our car window tint. Our innovative products have provided protection from the sun’s harmful rays for more than 40 years.
Whether you’re looking for breakthrough heat-rejection technology in a clear film or simply to minimise the harmful effects of the sun, Automotive Window Films are an ideal choice. While comfort and style are paramount, our non-metallised window tint options can also help you stay connected and protected with an official rating of UPF factor 50 +.
Heat, glare and harmful EV rays are prevented from penetrating the glass, so protecting the driver, passengers and the car’s interior from sun damage while reducing air conditioner usage.
Achieve the smart look of a luxury vehicle without the price tag. A range of colours and styles gives you aesthetic control.
The film is retrofit to existing car windows so there’s no need to remove or replace the glass.
Even though it’s ultra thin, film adds strength to the glass, reducing the risk of injury in an accident and helping to prevent break-ins
Darkened glass keeps vehicle occupants and belongings away from prying eyes
More Than Just A Look
Dark Windows are not an indulgence reserved for luxury cars and limousines, All vehicle owners can enjoy the sleek look, superior comfort and added protection of tinted windows with our range of Automotive Window Film.
- Nano-carbon polyester technology provides excellent heat rejection combined with a tinted factory glass look
- Glare reduction: window tint allows only 5% to 50% of the light into your car
- Improves comfort: rejects up to 57% of the heat coming through your windows
- No signal interference: Color Stable films are non-metallised
- Interior protection: blocks up to 99% of harmful UV rays to reduce fading of your car’s interior
- UV/Skin protection: provides SPF of up to 1000, a Skin Cancer Foundation recommended product
- Never turns purple, guaranteed for the life of the film